Islanders versus Africans....
Lindsay
2020-06-16 10:11:56 UTC
Been simmering for years... And now a young boy is dead, and at least 6
have been charged with murder.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-16/boy-dies-after-stabbing-at-brimbank-shopping-centre-deer-park/12361666

Love Multiculturalism . Shame those who come here don't.
--
First xeno says "They were deleted. Noddy deleted them".
Then he was asked to show the threads the deleted posts were in.
"I have redressed it and it's no longer an issue. Simple as that."
Daniel65
2020-06-16 10:21:04 UTC
Post by Lindsay
Been simmering for years... And now a young boy is dead, and at least 6
have been charged with murder.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-16/boy-dies-after-stabbing-at-brimbank-shopping-centre-deer-park/12361666
Love Multiculturalism . Shame those who come here don't.
Just heard about this on ABC news ... though I didn't hear it was
Islanders v Africans just that a kid was dead.

Being at a Shopping Centre, I figured the kid was run over in the car park.
Daniel
Lindsay
2020-06-16 11:49:51 UTC
Post by Daniel65
Post by Lindsay
Been simmering for years... And now a young boy is dead, and at least
6 have been charged with murder.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-16/boy-dies-after-stabbing-at-brimbank-shopping-centre-deer-park/12361666
Love Multiculturalism . Shame those who come here don't.
Just heard about this on ABC news ... though I didn't hear it was
Islanders v Africans just that a kid was dead.
prime time news showed an area full of islander kids, and the other side
had vamoosed. Cops caught 6 of em around the corner... racial tensions
had been simmering for years...